Lajobi Industries - Babi Italia crib conversion

1 of 25 Lajobi Industries reviews

I have the Babi Italia eastside lifestyle crib color cinnamon.I am looking for the conversion kit to convert to a full size bed.

I am being told by Babies r us that it is discontinued by the manufacturer. This had better not be true. I spent a lot of money on this bedroom set that I bought 4 1/2 years ago.

Now that my second child is big enough to sleep in a normal bed I can't convert this crib to the full size bed, which was a major selling point for my wife and me at the time.I hope that I can aquire this kit from you directly since babies r us can't.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Product or service
East Side Lifestyle Crib
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #872881 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Lajobi Industries? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 25 Lajobi Industries reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 24 #1189226

I have the Lajobi Lifestyle bed rails in cherry brand new, does not fit our crib, write back if you are interested.

1 0 Reply
Mommyno

Nov 05 #1237061

Do you still have these? Are the head/footboard hooks standard or these crazy ones of the babi Italia cribs need to convert? If the crazy ones...I'm interested.

0 0 Reply

Jul 14 #1185062 Mountain View, California, United States

We have the same issue. Tried buying a generic metal conversion kit online and it did not work. Would love to know where I can get the right one.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.