I have the Babi Italia eastside lifestyle crib color cinnamon.I am looking for the conversion kit to convert to a full size bed.

I am being told by Babies r us that it is discontinued by the manufacturer. This had better not be true. I spent a lot of money on this bedroom set that I bought 4 1/2 years ago.

Now that my second child is big enough to sleep in a normal bed I can't convert this crib to the full size bed, which was a major selling point for my wife and me at the time.I hope that I can aquire this kit from you directly since babies r us can't.

hobbes3d wrote the review about Lajobi Industries and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lajobi Industries to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lajobi Industries east side lifestyle crib for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Grafton, Ohio, United States #1237876

I am having this same problem- did you have any luck?

I have the Lajobi Lifestyle bed rails in cherry brand new, does not fit our crib, write back if you are interested.

to Anonymous #1237061

Do you still have these? Are the head/footboard hooks standard or these crazy ones of the babi Italia cribs need to convert? If the crazy ones...I'm interested.

Mountain View, California, United States #1185062

We have the same issue. Tried buying a generic metal conversion kit online and it did not work. Would love to know where I can get the right one.