I have the Babi Italia eastside lifestyle crib color cinnamon.I am looking for the conversion kit to convert to a full size bed.

I am being told by Babies r us that it is discontinued by the manufacturer. This had better not be true. I spent a lot of money on this bedroom set that I bought 4 1/2 years ago.

Now that my second child is big enough to sleep in a normal bed I can't convert this crib to the full size bed, which was a major selling point for my wife and me at the time.I hope that I can aquire this kit from you directly since babies r us can't.

hobbes3d wrote the review about Lajobi Industries and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lajobi Industries to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lajobi Industries east side lifestyle crib for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Lajobi Industries?

Comments

Grafton, Ohio, United States #1237876

I am having this same problem- did you have any luck?

I have the Lajobi Lifestyle bed rails in cherry brand new, does not fit our crib, write back if you are interested.

to Anonymous #1237061

Do you still have these? Are the head/footboard hooks standard or these crazy ones of the babi Italia cribs need to convert? If the crazy ones...I'm interested.

Mountain View, California, United States #1185062

We have the same issue. Tried buying a generic metal conversion kit online and it did not work. Would love to know where I can get the right one.